SFMM Trip Report- 7/17/16

I, American Coaster Kings went to Six Flags Magic Mountain for a night trip on July 17, 2016. I didn't get on many rides but it was a great night and maybe even the best night of my life.

First, I started waiting in line for The New Revolution but the line was taking forever so we decided to leave. This ride really needs a non VR line.

Next up was Goldrusher! Great ride as always but I had the best experience on Gold Rusher ever this time!

Jet Stream was up next! Amazing as always but I really wished they kept the other side opened.

I got a good photo of the project 2017 construction while I was by Jet Stream.

Lex Luthor was next and it was amazing. Best experience on it yet!

Next was Batman! This was amazing experience, it was a sunset ride.

Goliath was up next! The main even of the night! We got on at 8:30 and it was a kinda night ride. It was amazing, I'm one of few people who love Goliath so hate me all you want! Hey Goliath haters! This is my second favorite ride in the park! It was an amazing experience. To finish of the night I rode the Carousel with all my friends and family it was so fun!

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

Jesus Trask (Wednesday, 01 February 2017 13:48)

What's up, I desire to subscribe for this blog to get hottest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

• #2

Rebbecca Titcomb (Friday, 03 February 2017 16:54)

Awesome blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get advice from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

• #3

Providencia Dahle (Saturday, 04 February 2017 15:33)

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

• #4

Milagros Stokely (Monday, 06 February 2017 10:47)

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

• #5

Gilberto Neiss (Tuesday, 07 February 2017 01:33)

Hi exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work? I have virtually no expertise in coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply had to ask. Appreciate it!

• #6

Ela Foree (Tuesday, 07 February 2017 03:30)

great issues altogether, you simply received a brand new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your put up that you made a few days in the past? Any certain?

• #7

Fae Gillie (Wednesday, 08 February 2017 18:56)

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It is the little changes that make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!